The Fleet Manager’s easy guide to Biofouling Management
Who should we send the guide to?
Submit your contact information for instant e-mail delivery of your free copy of the 27 pages guide to 8 typical situations where fleet management teams should pay extra attention to Biofouling Management.
A complex task made easier
Biofouling Management has become a strategic theme of growing concern and has therefore become a more important and complex task for fleet management teams in the maritime industry.
This is why we have published an ‘easy-to-consume’ guide to Biofouling Management.
You will easily find valuable information and operational guidance to these 8 typical situations:
- When introducing and preparing a Biofouling Management Plan for a vessel(s) in the organisation
- When an anti-fouling solution must be selected and purchased for a vessel(s) in the organisation
- When the vessel’s operational profile changes
- When the vessel has been idling
- In cases of the inclusion of specially regulated waters or ports on sailing and freight routes
- In connection with underwater inspection of the vessel’s hull and niche areas
- When underwater cleaning of the vessel’s hull must be selected and purchased
- When the vessel is dry-docked for inspection, repair, and maintenance