Evaluate your right hull cleaning solution by asking the vendor these 17 questions
Ports of service
- In which Ports are you offering your Hull Cleaning services?
- Is the service provided during dry docking, in terminal or at anchorage?
- How do you deal with permits and approvals from local port authorities?
- During which hours are your Hull Cleaning Services available?
Type of cleaning service
- Is your cleaning service provided by Divers or robotic technologies such as Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV)?
- Is your service provided during simultaneous operations such as bunkering or cargo handling?
- How does your cleaning service apply to the niche areas of the hull?
Type of systems used
- Is your hull cleaning service performed using brush cart or ROV?
Cleaning methods used
- Is your hull cleaning using methods like water jets, ultrasound or brushes?
- What’s the risk of damaging the anti-fouling coating using your method?
- Which safety risks are related to your cleaning service?
- What safety measures is your business taking to reduce the risks?
Quality & reporting
- What measures are you taking to ensure the expected quality of the hull cleaning?
- How do you provide results and data from your hull cleaning service?
- How is the biological waste collected and handled to protect the marine environment from invasive species during hull cleaning?
Time & costs
- How long time does it typically take to clean the hull?
- What is the price and costs of your hull cleaning service?